These kids are da Bomb! Absolutely startling in it's inspiration. Watch this and you'll learn you can do it. The poetry, the kids, the stories are all so moving. You don't ever need to have read a poem, to have it affect you. You'll be high five'in all those around you. Yes!
- "Inspiring and electrifying…Here are real performers with real feelings and important things to say." Roger Ebert, Chicago Sun-Times
- "Having a bad day? Then get yourself to Greg Jacobs and Jon Siskel's life-affirming documentary, immediately. Four stars." Elizabeth Weitzman, New York Daily News
- "Fascinating...Inspiring..." Susan King, LA Times
- "Brimming with life and hope. A-" Noel Murray, Onion A/V Club
- "A get-up-and-clap kind of movie." Tim Basham, Paste Magazine
- "An affecting and superbly paced celebration of American youth at their creative best..." Robert Koehler, Variety
- "Louder Than a Bomb packs a greater emotional punch than any film in current release." James Verniere, Boston Herald
- "What 2002's hit Spellbound did for spelling bees, this inspiring documentary does doubly well for high school spoken-word poetry slams...You'll be riveted until the final explosive verse." Seth Kubersky, Orlando Weekly
- "Louder Than a Bomb is an exhilarating film." W.S. Merwin, U.S. Poet Laureate
Just watch this. Then I can say, "I told you so."